Monday, September 28, 2009

Are atheists same as theists

I don't understand atheism. I don't understand how atheism is different from theism. The latter believe in existence of God, and the former believe in non-existence of God. In either case, it is just a belief in something that can neither be proven nor be dis-proven enough to convince the other party.

While I can understand somebody saying they don't believe that God exists (ie, being agnostic), I can't understand equating with believing that God doesn't exist.

1 Comments:

At Monday 21 March 2011 2:07:00 am IST, Blogger davidcscott said...

I read that atheism did not appear in human history until the 18th century...Until then, "god" was a given in human life, science, and culture....

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home